Our Equerry’s Sand Master contains a proprietary formulation of Psyllium Husks, Bran, Vegetable Oil, Yucca, Microencapsulated Probiotics, Digestive enzymes, and Live Yeast. This blend is designed to aid in fecal sand clearance in horses. The unique combination of our active ingredients has been researched to improve sand removal.
Psyllium – This natural fiber works to increase moisture in the digestive tract, forming a gel that is highly effective in binding with and moving sand thru the digestive tract of your horse.
Wheat Bran – This ingredient is added for extra fiber and for its beneficial laxative effect.
Yucca – Helps with inflammation, and reduces ammonia smell in manure and urine.
5 Species of Microencapsulated Probiotics – Our probiotics stimulate a steady appetite, promoting energy and stamina. Encapsulation protects the beneficial probiotics by creating a physical barrier which dissolves at its target point, the gut. Our probiotics are proven to survive the acid in the stomach and flourish in the hind gut. This creation of a positively flourishing gut will suppress multiple harmful pathogens (E. Coli, Salmonella).
Active Live Yeast - Helps balance pH and keeps appetites strong. Yeast provides digestive stability to assist your horse in the absorption of nutrients in their diet efficiently.
5 Digestive Enzymes – Our custom blend of enzymes assist in breaking down fats, proteins, etc. so that they are easier for the body to utilize. This allows for your horse to better utilize his current diet.
Through the creation of a healthy gut environment your horse will benefit from an improved absorption of essential nutrients, a boost in their digestive activity and gain a refined sense of wellness which leads to an improved level of performance and activity.
Equerry’s Sand Master is optimally fed at a rate of 40 gm a day over a seven day period for the average 1,000 lb horse every month. Dosage may be adjusted based upon conditions and Veterinarian’s recommendations.
*For use in horses only! Keep out of reach of children.
- 2 lb. Bag Feedings per 1000#
- 3 months. Feed 7 days consecutively once every 30 days, or as instructed by you Veterianarian.
- 4 lb. Bag Feedings per 1000#
- 6 months. Feed 7 days consecutively once every 30 days, or as instructed by your Veterinarian.
- 16 lb. Bucket Feedings per 1000#
- 24 months. Feed 7 days consecutively once every 30 days, or as instructed by your Veterinarian.
- * Keep out of reach of children or other animals.
* Safety for pregnant mares or feed animals has not been established.
* This product is for use with equines.
No Related Stores